I try to add tax blog articles weekly on tax topics that may be interesting to you. Please browse. If there is a topic you would like to see here or would like to more information on, please contact me.

Find Out More

My Tax Blog

October 1, 2018   |   0
What is an Enrolled Agent?

McCLish Tax & Bookkeeping sign with business name and telephone number

In the Alphabet soup of certificates, education and licensure–CPA, EA, JD, M Tax, MBA, ATA– it can be hard to keep it all straight when trying to find a knowledgeable tax professional. Recently  someone asked me, “I’ve seen the letters ‘EA”, what does it mean?   How is it relevant to my situation?” The letters “EA” What is an Enrolled Agent?

Continue Reading